Follow Me

oh yeah, i'm on Twitter.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Carine does Wintour


"Wintour might be the most famous editor of Vogue but true fashion mavens love French Vogue's Carine Roitfeld for her innovative photoshoots and forward-thinking fashion sense."
I agree but still hold Ms. Wintour above Ms. Roitfeld, maybe because I feel that the American editrix more closely represents my own fashion tastes than does the sometimes outlandish Parisian and also it was Ms. Roitfeld who went ahead and sullied Paris Vogue for me by putting *ick* Paris -The Whore- Hilton on their cover last year. (Emanuelle Alt is a whole other story tho)
Snejana Onopka is Ms. Wintour but I wonder how the real Anna feels about this?
Are we going to see Carine or Emanuelle Alt by Anna Wintour or Grace Coddington in American Vogue any time soon?
doubt it
via Catwalk Queen

No comments: