Follow Me

oh yeah, i'm on Twitter.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stormy

It's a little gusty and growley outside so I'm feeling less like going out to Miike at Midnight Madness tonight. I guess, we shall see.
I had a bad sort of running around in a circle kind of day, and so I'm hoping that style.com can perk me up.
I don't know how I feel about the MJ collection, although I LOVED the accessories and the underwear(the gold booties, the strangely placed heels, the bagonbag action- w/ Vogue's peeping though, the reptilian and mouse shaped bobbles). None of it seems very wearable; it seems so jumbled and thrown together and not in a careless/effortless way but in a kind of self-effected way. Wish I could watch the runway show with the video that played in the back.
I can say that I really like the 3.1Philip Lim collection, especially the men's clothes, it all seemed so youthfully grown-up and laid back yet extremely well tailored.

No comments: